Friday, December 29, 2006

The year that was.........

29th December 2006

Effectively 57 hrs 45 minutes for this year to end....and a brand new sun to rise!!

Here I am looking back at a year that has turned my life upside down or downside up..whichever way you wanna call it!! Strange it is that I dont remember anything before October 2006...as if the year just began after that!! No doubt there were a lot of things that happened...u know this life never ceases to amuse me!!But come October and I was taken on a rollercoater ride that I never bargained for!!!

The last 3 months have been full of drama....good, bad and the ugly!! The ugly being predominant!! I dont know where to start evaluating the year from..rather how to evaluate the year...the year that was...!!

lets start with the good (not much to write so will be easy to evaluate):
Job
New friends
Recognition: I would not lie but being in the "limelight" does have its flipside no doubt but is not that bad either!!
No point discussing each one in detail...have written a lot about it already!![:)]

Now comes the bad:

[Lets not open up the Pandora's box....too many things...some small some big....still trying to make them a little better!!]


The ugly:
Actually its a little confusing....whether its ugly or the ugliest!!! This year has been probably the worst of my life!! So many things have changed..so many things that have made me so wary of everthing..everyone...My faith shook at richter scale of probably 10!! Trust was no where to be found!!Loss was all that gave me company!! This year..there was no summer sun and no winter warmth but a cold silent air all around me...The colour was all grey...no pastels...no pinks...no blues....I woudnt shy away from telling "orange" how much I missed it!!

The year has almost ended..and I look up...and tell that guy sitting up there..that there is someone down below who really reans his care and support....someone who's tired now and wants the new year to mark the beggining of a new life.....a bright new life!!

Can't really wait for this year to end....Let this sun set....and let all the worries "set" with it!!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Sachin Keswani said...

..good to see dilemmas being resolved and new ones coming up...Happy bright new year!!