Saturday, December 16, 2006

For You....

This one post is totally..competely..fully dedicated to just one person-Priya Mathur!!

A bright sunny Saturday morning
Venue: School
Occasion/Event/"anything you wanna call it": PTM
Year: 1995

Two young kids helping their respective teachers with setting up the class for yet another "as always exciting" PTM...none of them probably knew that this day will open up a new chapter for them..a new one in the book called life...a chapter that they will continue writing in for the next 11 years and even more!!

That is when they met for the 1st time and struck a cord in eachother's heart...a string that continues delivering sweet music since then till now!!

They've had their share of "not-so-good" days (I refrain from saying "bad" because they never really have had those) but have always come out clean and sailing...Still an event of class 8th is fresh in the mind...but that rough time only made them grow closer...and nurtured their friendship!!

Priya's been a bed-rock..."rock of gibralter" all through the school life and somewhere deep down continues to be so...Only that the other one is bad and doesnot make efforts to stay in touch..even though she does want to and never gets her outta heart or thoughts, but this girl Priya,she's always been there trying to get those thoughts into a practical mode and this other one is so very thankful for that!!

Priya, this is the beginning of a brand new chapter in your life and I wish you all the best!! Even though I am bad at showing this but I am so very happy for you....and I will always be there for you, the way you have been!!May this new beginning bring you all the joy and happiness that you ever dreamt of...Every morning 1 of my prayer's is reserved just for you!!

I can safely say that I have found one of my sweetest and most cherished relationship's with you...I am so thankful for that Saturday...I am so thankful for you.....I am so thankful for "us"..

All the best and love you lots!!

3 comments:

Sachin Keswani said...

Blessed is one to have frenz like that!!

pourush said...

if the other slot for the 'reserved' prayer(in the mrng), is up for grabs, may i plz fill in plz?..coz i feel my guardian angel has not been of much help in recent times, so mayb u could help me wth tht!!..

Vatsala said...

Pourush>>Well the slot's all urs!!![;)]