Friday, December 29, 2006

Vanakkam.Nallarikke-Nalla Irukken -My linguistic "guru" is gonna be so proud!!

Again its about someone who's entry was so very sudden...as sudden and as "unexpected" as the tsunami!!(Just adding a litlle dramatic touch to it!![:)])

It all started with something that I dont even knonw whether to categorise as a fight or misunderstanding or what!!But "Hail orkut" and its "publically" visible scraps and not to forget "my long forgotten" habit of "helping" people with movies and songs and actors!!!

A little misunderstanding...the intervention of our such "peace loving" audience....The exchange of cards...Teeny meeny "sorrys" here and there...and two "bright little" kids finding themselves in a brand new relationship!!taadaaaaaaaaa........(How dramatic can I be!!!!)

Anyway...so this is how we became friends...n now...how much we talk..gosh....I am fully "self aare" in the sense that I am a born "talker" but the other person here was always "viewed" as someone so quite and "self contained"...looks always are deceptive...they always are my friends...always!!

Combined "message" studies....and we end our semester!! And I think the "combined studies" did help....dont you think so???

Oh and how can I forget to mention my "growing" vocab of Tamil!! "Suma irida you paei"..[:D] I am telling you...even I can be a good teacher..start learning!! The language lessonos have sure given me and Shashank new "weapons"..[:)]

And do I need to tell this to Mani sir and Rehman sir...what an ardent fan they have???Err...I think I'll leave this matter untouched....cause if I start....the post will go on and on and on....[:)]

But one thing I absolutely "HATE"....the negative attitude!!! Oh comeon.....It doesnot matter whether you are O+ve or not....all that matters is that you "B+ve" always!!![:)]

Enjoy every moment.....and always B+ve!!

How "melodramatic" can I be!!![;)]

No comments: