Thursday, January 18, 2007

The tongue that slips..oops...actually the Face that slips!!

For the first time my words seem to fail me!! I really cant make up my mind, rather "words", so as to explain what I wanna say but as always, even though the words have left my side....my expressions remain intact!!

The expressions donot and can never fail you rather they always come in handy to fill in the gaps and complete the jigsaw puzzle of thoughts!!

Am sure there are people around-atleast one of them I am absolutely sure of, who will completely agree with me here when I say- Expressions speak louder than words!! :)

Today just thinking about writing something, I realised that even after so many blog posts I had not yet acknowledged my "forever mine" friend and hence this one thankyou note is just for "him"-My dear Expression!! :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[Blank spaces were for all the different expressions on my face right now!!]

:)

2 comments:

Shashank said...

"u knw shashank its like its an inbuilt thing in me..i jus tend to b too expressive thru my expressions..i'll never find d rite words but most of d time i find d rite expressions.." - Vatsala (July 2006)
Things haven't changed much have they? :D
'tis good, your expressions can lighten up any dark day!:)

Vatsala said...

Oh god.....I am -SPEECHLESS- as always!!![:)]