Friday, December 29, 2006

One who NEVER can manage to remember the songs!!

He's always made me wonder-"how can u n ot remember songs that you like"?? I mean HOW!!

Jesus!! Thats the 1st thing that comes to my mind besides the "Topi"...He is the "topi" guy...and recently had become the "FM guy" as well just that "uska bhai ka pyar jaag utha!!"[;)]...so now he's the "topi" guy only!!

I think 2006 has been very eventful for me!!We were friends before as well...just that the kind of friendship that we share now...its just evolved!!

Guess it'll keep evolving now that we've landed up with a job at the same place as well...well i.e if I join!![;)]

the bus rides together....the fun that we have in class...my trying to corner him everytime...its been such a "highlight" of the year!! Hey and I am really happy and proud of the fact that because I asked him to...he atleast tried getting rid of a few things....slmost successfully!![:)] (Even if its not so...I dont wanna burst my bubble!![;)])

Oh and now that I have mentiond "something I dont like about you" column for everyone...I dont want you to feel left out!![:)]...Ok so something that I dont like about you...hmmmm....yes...the way you always tease me (seriously or jokingly..whichever way it is) for not taking out time for coffees and movies!!and always "being busy"...IT IS NOT SO...The reasons I give are always so VALID!!..sachi....[:)]

Hey and thanks for always standing up for me....when some "unfortunate" incidents keep happening with me!![:)]...By the way this THANKYOU is for the 2 people I've already written about as well.......!!!

Happy 2007.....and let your resolution be to remember atleast some good lyrics!![:)]

No comments: