Friday, December 29, 2006

Thrz nthng like 'u n i' -just read it somewhere!!

Well not sure how to start actually am not just thinking where to start from but also what to write...and as I think I write...oh what a deadly combination this is..[;)]

The last post was about one friend and I guess i've started getting into this habit of writing about people...people close to me and people I cherish!![:)]...Well nothing wrong in that...right??? Well i've "Decided" to end this year with "My Thoughts about people".

Lets start with people who frequent this place...hey and no names this time...I know you'll know who you are!![;)]

Well.....This guy has actually got me into a real bad habit-writing long,unending mails!! And this has not started a year or so ago but 6 long years back!! Why did you do this??What fun was it..huh???

Na.....I think i've rediscovered myself-a million times i.e!!

It all started as a casual "hi-hello" thing-the was it always is...we are normal u c!! We exchanged e-mail ids....and bang....we found each other writing a minimum of 2-3 or even more, mails every day!!come back from school log on to net and bang a mail!!! It was fun...it sure was...but what was "funny" was the fact that we never really commmunicated face to face!! It was all mails!!

We got to knw about our likes..our dislikes...what turns us on wht turns us off...the regular -"slam-book" stuff...this continued till we realized what had we been nurturing all this while!!! And when we did realise that...it was beautiful (Was it not??) and still continues to be beautiful!!

While I am writing all this i am re-lining all the moments!! and its such a pleasurable ride down the memory lany...esp when I am who is driving!!

I have always cherished "us" and I know I'll continue doing so...for the rest of my life!! Its been an amazing journey....there surely is nothing like 'u n i'....we rock!![:)]

No comments: