Friday, December 29, 2006

We are here by "choice" & not by "compulsion"

Well now i need to be very cautious and particular about my punctuations and grammar and spelling!! Dont create a hue n cry if its wrong or if i use some words "outta context"..[:)]

I dont know what brought us together...really....but it was some force that was missing for so long and all of a sudden-bang- there it comes and -pat- we are friends!! Dont you think this is how we became friends!!??!!?? (A few more exclamations and question marks just to emphasize my point!!!!)

It was this year only...not very long back...when I realised that there was someone else as crazy n "notorious" (rather even better than me at all such things) as me!! Who could give "me" a run for my money when it comes to "expressing" something!!

Its not that we have ever been "enemies" but never had shared what we share now!! This guy that I a talking about "looks" sophisticated and all but....B U T....Jesus Christ....when he comes to his "natural self"!!!!!!!!!!(I can already hear someone say-How Rude!!)

Somewhat lazy but an amazing "planner".....Really I mean it! So what the plans are rarely implemented but you plan really well u know!![;)] We've been working on one proj and hv had millions of "brainstorming" sessions and I am sure WE will DELIVER an absolutely AMAZING product!!![:)]..I have full faith in his "implementation" capabilities!![:)]

Sometimes I wonder...how do we manage to find someone who is so very like us....in almost everything!! Its an amazing feeling...really...errr.....amazing cause I am so great to have found such people!![;)]...just kidding...hey i wonder have i said "Thank you" lately???well Thank You...for eveything!! I think at this point of time we are the only two people who are trying to balance out everything!![;)]...and we have not been doing a bad job at it!!have we???

I hope we stick around for long....actually we will...just that we even work together etc...I hope its not an elusive thought!! I just hope!!

Its been wonderful knowing you...though I know there's a lot yet to discover!!

Hey I forgot....there something I really really hate you for- RUINING MY COMMENTS!!!

[:)]

Have a great year........with "us"

2 comments:

Shashank said...

Hey, all the best for a great year ahead! :):)
Yea, it is a great relief to truly let one's hair down and feel free to be unrestrictedly crazy! Thanks for your tolerance! :) I know I can get very...obnoxious at times! :D

Vatsala said...

Well....no "thankyou"s n all needed....Well now that u hv talked bout "the obnoxious" you...and the "tolerance" that I have shown....U think I should say - Same pinch!!??!!??!!??

[:p]