Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This one's for You! :)

Completely personal....solely and completely for the one who is intended receipient of this post...and just to avoid any unneccessary speculations...the intendended receipient would be notified by the blogger :)

Alright...so this one's completely for you..though I did have other means of telling you all that I am about to..rather planning to...as I am not too sure how much of it would be penned down..rather typed out...but still...whatever is left..would either come in Part 2 or well..in person be told!:)

The 1st time we met...I was nervous..though am sure my face didnt show that (I'd like to think that and I am hoping that you would not burst my bubble here!)...And I know you must have found it extremely strange and weird and well..uncommon..that in the situation we were in..rather i was in...I kept on laughing...now don't deny this as you've told me this a 101 times! But, I don't know..I guess the 'ease' was there right from the word go..don't you think :) though we took quite some time to acknowledge this and well..I am 'smart', I knew it before you did..and was more certain about it that you were..and you just can't argue here..can you..;)

But its not about how we met or how long we took..its just bout the complete journey..so far...:)

You know what..actually you do....but I repeat :)..I look up to you (Ok I know just today I talked to you about it..but seriously,...this is the truth!!!!!!) Its like....you have been like an inspiration (no exaggeration here!)...somebody who has taught me a lot...been a guide...been a mentor...been the light :):) (I know its really ornamental..this language..but thats how it is!!)..and I want to thank you for all that and more!

From someone I hardly spoke to...you have graduated quite a bit havent you ;)..graduate????bad choice of word...you've been handed your doctorate ;);)

You know what...I have so much to say...but I relly can't squeeze in the words..rather really cant find the right ones...its just that its been such a wonderfully wonderful journey...that i just so want to tell you how much you mean! Actually..I know you know...but i still want to say this! I want to thank you...for everything,.,...Thank you for being there when I was all lost...Thank you for being there when all I needed was someone to hear me out...Thank you for not being judgemental...Thank you for accepting me as I am...with all my problems and well with my stupidities!Thank you for making me happy when I was all down and out...thank you for making me happier when I already was jumping with joy:)

You've seen the worst of me...you've seen me when I was my 'worst' (Just trying to put in a similar sentence as seen me when i was my best...kindly ignore the inglisch there ;))..The troughs and the crests...we've seen it...Everytime I made the crests deeper..you made the troughs higher..and I thank you for that...:):)

I thank you for being you...and taking me as I am, and thats very tough I know..accepting me with all the flaws! :)

Be the way you are....you are 'almost' perfect..'almost cause there are certain things which you still need to improve at...e.g: you are supposed to 'relax' everywhere else....you still need to improve with...err..well...i know its tough and you can't I am and will always be better at it!..so lets leave the 2nd point...but the 'relaxation' one...it'll be good for you ok...;)

:):)

Maybe a 2nd post just might follow in sometime!:)

6 comments:

Harshit said...

Kya baat hai...The person whom this is written for must be elated...This is more then any testimonial/ Recommendation.

Good...Very Good....waiting for the second part now...Please do post that as well.

Vatsala said...

i hope so too...didnt get a chance to ask ;)

Unknown said...

nice one ;)
waiting for the 2nd post.

Vatsala said...

Ah so a part 2 is required!! :)

Blogger said...

can I burst your bubble :D
Vat I would so love to write something like this, albeit I lack a muse :P

Harshit said...

Part 2 awaited!!!!