Saturday, March 21, 2009

Confessions of a Shop-a-holic!

I think I have just got into this habit....good / bad...of picking up my purse 'only' and leaving every saturday (I don not prefer Sundays!!)and leave for the market..and return..all exhausted..and with a huge bill besides my hands fully loaded with clothes/books/VCDs/shoes...anything and absolutely evrything..

I think I have entered that category of shopaholics and I think I seriously need to do something about it...I think I should just divert my mind/attention towards something else and that way I might not end up in a mall....


Naaaa...I just love shopping...it makes me feel good...:) and no matter how tired I feel at the end of a loooooooooong day...I am just loving it.. :):):)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

and passing on the virus to others... :( I am fretting now...

Vatsala said...

hey what the hell..what did i do huh!!

Harshit said...

Recession Time!!!! Hold Cash as much as possible.

Vatsala said...

well.....i am trying... ;)

Unknown said...

please stop shopping atleast for a month now.

Vatsala said...

what na....its nt all that i spend on shopping ;)