Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back in time!

Was just going through all  the testimonials written for me/written by me....strange feelin this is...really!!

The testimonials don't just reflect your feelings...but also are like a memorablia of sorts...of your feelings at the moment when you were writing it!

I feel really glad when I read whatever my friends have written...and everytime I read what I have written, I feel the urge to write more...about not just my 'old and gold' friends...but also a few (rare) friends that I have connected with over the past...well...after coll would be a better way of putting it :)

God..when would I stop using blogs just to put forth my 'personal' feelings...look at people around...blogs just seem to be a 'channel' to yap yap and yap about anything and everything...

But I just love it...writing exactly what I feel like...What I want to say...exactly how I want to :)

No comments: