Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Traveller...

I think I have just realised that one of my favourite 'stress buster' activity of sorts, the other being shopping ;-), is travelling!!

I think I love travelling..though there are loads of places that I HAVE to visit...but still it all started well...probably cause of a lot of 'independece' of sorts that you get once you plunge into the 'earning' world, but that's how it is! Come to think of it, last 1 year or so has been filled with quite a few 'weekend getaways' of sorts..and thinking about them really pleases me a lot.... :)

So lets see....Jaipur...Mussoorie....Leh...Amritsar...Hyderabad...Vaishno Devi (Jammu)...I don't think i've missed out on any place here...so its like...12 months 6 places...that aint too bad, right?? But there still are soooo many places to see....and at present my wishlist has Khajuraho, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Vaishno Devi (Again), B'lore, Pune, Kerela (The last three definitely not in the weekend category)...topping the charts!

Hopefully this year (Sept 2008-Sept 2009), would have them added on to my 'places visited' list along with a few more here and there!!

Bonjour! :-p

1 comment:

Shashank said...

ah..and you shuttle across three states everyday..dont forget that :) so much travelling..i'm stuck in just oe city! :D