Monday, April 23, 2007

Part II..

Fighting the 'deadly' cold, m here writing Part II of my unfinished post!

Flying past the next 1-1 1/2 yrs or so, I apparrate directly into my 5th semester..Fresh from a lot of emotional drama in life, this semester began with new aspirations, new promises, new thoughts, new hopes..all me to me! I guess this was the time when I truely started to feel a change in myself, and today, am pretty happy about however it has moulded me!

The whole of this semester was fun, I as such don't remember any incident when I particularly felt anything negative, though am sure there must have been many, but me not able to recall any does put an 'unimportant' tag on them! During this phase of college, I guess all of, not just me, became more involved, more connected!

Actually this was the time when I made friends with people who are totally different. No two people resemble each other in the least-ok probably m exaggerating a bit here, but genuinely we all re very different, in every respect!
No specific memories or instances that I want to pen down, but surely this was 1 very important semester for teh 'gelling and bonding'.

6th semester began with a bang! Actually after 5th semester I probably started losing interested in keeping track of semesters, though I was forced to everytime a december or a may came! But as such, I started living for the moment more than anything else! By the time 5th semester ended, late night chats had gained momentum, life suddenly was so busy for all!

Then came 11th April 2006, I got placed! I dont clerly remember how I felt then, must have felt great! But I guess, I was just happy-plain and simple, nothing else, not euphoric or ecstatic or anything, just happy! Probably not getting selected alone, was more happy or satisfying a thought than getting placed! Companies, placements,friends,fights-teeny meeny ones, thats how the semester ended. It was a 'happy' semester!

Then came the final year! But before college started, I can never forget my few days at HCL Infinet, Noida. Jesus Christ!! Those days..I dont think I can write anything, its hard to control my laughter!! The whole post will be ruined cause I wont be able to stop once I start laughing :) :) It was fun but!

Ah then started something that has probably taken most of our 4th year's time, most of our time for the past 9 months or so..CSC!! That is one place that taught me a lot-both professionally and personally! I think I realised a lot of things there, which probably I would'nt have otherwise, or maybe I would have-The point is, it did teach me a lot of things! That probably would take up another two posts here, so I'll leave it here-That place, CSC, was an experience!

But now that CSC is over, college is almost over-except for the all important papers, I Think, just like school my college life was divided into the good, the bad and the ugly, with the 'good' part dominating and thats what is satisfying!

In anticipation of a sequel...

End-of-partII

8 comments:

Shashank said...

Funny, after 2nd semester, time until the 6th seems to have passed insignificantly, a mere transition period, and suddenly I'm perturbed by that, but maybe its the fact that life thereafter seems to have been very busy for us! its suddenly confusing the hell out of me!

Sharad Mathur said...

its gud 2 see that u put yrself so well in yr cllg life. the best part being that the 'good' days were more dominating than the bad ones.
when i hear all this, i feel as if i missed something in life...

nyways, feel so happy for u!
wish u luk for future coz i know ur due for something big!
sharad

Vatsala said...

Shashank: Cool down..jus relax...told u yesterday as well..mayb u remember it all as a series of moments nad not timed events![:)]
Sharad: Thanks![:)]. But dont let that 'i missed it' part bother u much! Wht you had probably was and will b missed by all of us! Though its natural, the grass always seems brighter on the other side[;)]

Sharad Mathur said...

yeah i'll take yr word for that!
nd sory i stole yr title, we both definitely 'speak'.. [;)]

Vatsala said...

Sharad: Ah not an issue![:)]

Shashank said...

Well, I guess so, I can say though, I remember having lots of classes that lecture, guess its the slogging part I'm forgetting!
And I know I've said this before, the most significant CSC legacy has been coming across such a varied group of singular individuals -ahem ahem!- ;)

Vatsala said...

Shashank: Truely...but 1 thing I hv to compliment them for-showing this face of the coin to us![;)]

Sharad Mathur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.