Saturday, December 06, 2008

The seige!

Though I am writing this many days after what happened...I really don't think I need to explicitely mention the attacks..the place..the time..anything...it is so fresh in the mind of not just every Indian..but the whole world...

I don't understand what is it...what is that 'motiation' so to say..that can actually make a person kill 100s and 1000s....How can they....What has happened to us...to the youngsters..to the future....WHY...

But keeping the 'humanitarian' me out of here...I really  think the Indian in me is all up in arms at the moment...We need to do something substantial...We just cant take  this lying down....We cant! Just cant!!

Jaago India Jaaago....

A call to every Indian....our alarm clock has rung....it has been ringing for quite some time now! Wake up!

2 comments:

Harshit said...

Life was never so unsecure as it has turned out today. Earlier terrorist activities use to happen in some part of the country only but now it has spread all across.

I had written somthing about Mumbai siege but never posted it. The reaction of what all that happened made me sad. More so on the way Indian politicians kept chattering and on the stupidity of the electronic Media, but then never posted it.

Vatsala said...

you shud've posted it..but actually more than blogs I think all around us..the rage the anger everything is just the same..we gotta do sumthing!!