Saturday, December 06, 2008

Oye Lucky....Lucky Oye.....

It was probably a 3 star movie...though I doubt my 'company' for the movie agrees with me ;)

It definitely does not match the standards of 'Khosla ka ghosla' but it was not all that bad! khosla ka ghosla definitely was a class apart...but this flick was also ok kinds....Even though I again re-iterate that my company absolutely disliked the movie..but i really need to know why! Will take that up offline ;)

My favorite lyrics from the movie-

A B C D Chaida Mainu, Vadi Biddi Chaida Mainu Ctvv Chaida Mainu, Lcd Bhi Chaida Mainu Laal Murseri Chaidi Mainu, Laal Kila Bhi Chaida Mainu Haa Haa Chaida Ho Ho Chaida
:)

2 comments:

Harshit said...

It's actually a confusing movie which keeps on going.

Khosla ka Ghonsla was a pure theatrical type movie...

I am waiting for Rab ne bana di jodi though:p

Blogger said...

Vat, When did the movie end?