Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some days are like that.....

How many times do we get that too good too bad feeling???? I do...almost always..either the world seems such a beautiful place...its like that 'heaven on earth' kinda feeling or it tends to be the 'hellish' experience! But the heavenly ones always help you leave behind the hellish ones...and thats not intentional off course..but it just happens..I think its with all, not just me..that we tend to get all 'high' on the 'good' part...but with me..i guess i just live those moments...and then re-live them...again and again and again...thats how I am, I guess...living the fairy tale over and over again....probably this makes the bad ones worst....

Why cant we just be happy....content....always....why do we need to be a part of those situations where in you cant really help anything..its that helpless feeling....we dont really need that! I dont for sure.....But no one ever has been able to run away from those...

There always are those highs and lows......but its the lows which actualy make the highs 'high'....if that makes any sense!!!!!!!I think it does to me.....;)

But the lows for me..are just too low to actually get out of sometimes!!! I think have had enough of these..i need a little high for sumtime..a lifetime wud do......and not many things or people can give me that!

2 comments:

Harshit said...

Without the lows one doesn't know when actually they are on high.

Vatsala said...

absolutely!! :)