Friday, February 22, 2008

Time of my life..................

I always thought leaving behind people was tough....a thought that came to me as a matter-of-fact rather than something that had been a part of me! But I guess, unlike most of the times (keeping in view the recent past), I was right! Though somewhere down the line, in the initial 'changing' years of mine, I'd got myself to beleive that everything & everyone is momentarily yours, but I guess its just not in me to be a mere spectator... I get attached to things...to people...to situations...to everything...extremely easily...and I know it so well that it is NOT good....not good for someone like me...who tends to act in the spur of the moment!

I guess there have been enough situations & I have learnt to learn...the hard way i.e. But now I think its time...time for a complete 'revamp' of sorts... I have been there..done that...and now all I wanna be a part of is 'me'...No more letting others lead the way...I am a big girl now... On the cross-roads, when I find myself there, there would be just one voice leading my way.....and that would be mine!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know wherever you go you will shine like anything or i can say wherever you go only your network will follow (technical term).

Everything and everyone is not momentarily yours. Its all yours and you have to just realize and believe that it will stay with you for your whole life. May be someone who is far from your heart wants to be with you but for him also only one thing is important that is your happiness. This is what he prays to GOD