Friday, February 22, 2008

'Smilies' all the way.....

Smilies.....we never bother to actually spare a thought for these small combinations of 'special characters', do we...and its absolutely unfair that I, of all people, have never actually given them a 'special mention'...

:-), ;-), :-O, :-D..etc...etc.....etc....these combinations have become an 'integral' part of my existance I feel...seriously...these are one of those 'trademark-me' symbols....My sentances start & end with them....my expressions start & end with them...my thought take their 1st flight & these are the end...(maybe a bit of exaggeration here!;-)) But seriously I fail to understand how..absolutely HOW...can a person not include them in their conversations??!!

People find it strange but I find it extremely hard to actually write a proper sentence without giving these smilies their due importance!!! Genuinely!! Even if its writing a mail to the manager I need their help!!! Seriously...they shud..must..become an official letter writing symbol!!

Don't know about all...but I am absolutely in love with them!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you. These symbols change the mailing environment specially when sending and receiving mails. But to apply all these symbols which you are in love with, you should buy a trademark so that wherever you go only your network follows.
Now this is called a good business advice.