Sunday, August 19, 2007

A new beginning..

This is a new beginning. A brand new chapter has been opened in my life! I dont know how to react. This was totally unexpected, not that I would'nt have ventured into this part of life, but cause this was not the place I had expected myself to be in.



A month ago, at a cross-section, I made a choice, a choice to let go of 1 thing, in anticipation of achieving something else.



There were 2 things that needed to be taken care of, now that 1 has been, the other remains. I know I should now get started, but somehow I am constantly giving myself time, which I know is slipping away fast.



Now that I think that things r running as planned, all I need to do is concentrate a biy and just go for it.

3 comments:

Sharad Mathur said...

wot happened?? :O

Shashank said...

:) yea...quick it. here the situation seems to be at a dead-end at the moment!

Morpheus said...

Einstein's dreams...retrack your life, take a left for every right and a right for every left in your life..and see what happens..he was left wondering.