Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Once upon a time.....we had a time machine!

Just today, that person who had instilled in me the ‘blogging bug’, has yet again invoked the ‘writer’ in me…

This one’s for u Puru… :)

I remember having had started my writings; if I may call them so, with purpose of life and sorts…life has come a complete circle….oh alright! I know your expression precisely…m not starting off with my ‘non-sense-depressing-talks’ here….rather m just contemplating the fact that how after so many years, of growing up, turning into a mature adult, I am back to my basic self…back to something I am best at….something absolutely true to my heart & me, myself….back to being a kid that I was….long long ago…..once upon a time…in the never never land!!! :) Am back to being the Thumbelina and belle…..back to being me!

seems like i've just made a trip into the time machine and have decided to stay there......where I belong!

:)

2 comments:

pourush said...

i envy you..
coz ive somehow lost myself..i thot i was an ocean current before, wth a sense of direction n belonging even while casually carried over by the water..now im sure im a tumbleweed, devoid of any sense or taste, jst drifting away..

Vatsala said...

Pourush-> That can never happen to you.......take my word for it...it can never ever happen to you.......if it has..it is temporary!!!! :)