Monday, October 09, 2006

Some Days Are Like That!!

9.10.06
Yet another lazy monday morning....had to be the same....nothing different generally happens in the life that has turned monotonous ages back...but today it was not to be...The day was filled with events or rather a single event that held the whole day together...an event that was not all that pleasent...that still is not very pleasent to think of!!

No matter how stupid or funny or weird it made me feel, it still has left a 100 things on my mind that i need to think about!! It showed me a whole new "breed" (if i may be allowed to use this term) of man...a breed that i thought existed only in movies but i was in for a surprise as were many of my friends!!!

How persistent can a man be....how different can 2 people think or see things....Its strange....I am running short of words to express my amusement!!!

Friends...love....life.....are they such trivial matters, that even without giving much thought to anything we talk about giving them up or giving up everything for them????where have things like self esteem...pride.....self-worth gone????How hard is it to explain to a person that it takes two to tango????since when has the opinion of someone you are dealing with stopped getting any consideration???Since when has NO lost its meaning???

I always thought whatever the other person thinks...respect it...but i seem to have lost my faith in that..thanks to this one monday.....Boy what a day!!!

Live your life....full of love.....but not at the cost of your honour!!!

6 comments:

Shashank said...

Oy, Vato, don't get bugged! As I said, there is always something to be learnt from everyone..... you know now, how important it is to be rooted in reality, fantasies take you nowhere...

Anonymous said...

Well since I posted such a lot positive,I was myself expecting something positive.

And when events of the day turn out to be really that weird,I'm bound to react in a slightly tough manner in the end.

No after coming so much ahead it would be wrong to suddenly step out.After promising so much,no matter how it's perceived on the other side,it would be unfair to leave abruptly.

-----------------------------------

So I'm here.
It would've been a dishonor had I not stood upto all that I said.
It was the 1st time I turned deaf to a NO from you.Everytime I did that,it was incorrect.

It's time to reassert what exactly I said all through last 2 months.
It must've turned out to be a slight surprise to you what all came through this blog.
I was never really like that over the last 2 years.And after last day, I slightly got back to that same old state.

--------------------------------

Maybe I never really saw you from the angle I expressed here.
I just happened to jump to that "ALONE" post, and kind of bared all I could.

What happened yesterday seems like "out of this world" to me today.
You just saw a different me.I'm just not that,not to you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vatsala,

Seems thewre is some trouble between you and the anonymous since last 2 months. Would you consider this idea dear???

When a pond is disturbed with ripples, it cannot be calmed down by throwing more stones in to it. Leave it alone, give it time... that is the best possible way to see the riples settling.


Minds of people are somewhat similar to a pond. Keep throwing stones and ripples keep coming. The fire of attraction, as well as of aversion, keeps growing as long as they are fed wirh the fuel of involvement.


May be, if you don't reply the Anonymus any further, he will calm down.

Anonymous said...

It just crossed my mind that after all a blog is a blog is a blog.

In the 1st place such a sensitive issue shouldn't be discussed on a blog.Even if started,it's most likely to go nowhere.

Therefore,1st of all,I owe an apology to you Vatsala.
------------------------------

Next, probably the next posts could be quite independent of the last 2 ones,... guess that would be the best idea.

I'll be present here as an interested observer,and will be posting comments wherever I possibly can.

Anonymous said...

good!!! anonymous

Anonymous said...

happy birth day Vatsala.